FatherhoodLooking after yourself
Becoming a dad Bonding with kids Cost of having a baby Baby expenses Sleep deprivation Partner support Parents and friends Surprise pregnancy Celebrating Father's DayMotherhood
Breast health Mother guilt Quick tips on how to keep looking good Post baby relationships Friendships after baby Older mothersCoping when your partner is away
Healthy lifestyle tips for new parents Can quick food be healthy food? Effects of caffeine Sugar factsStay at home moms
Quick tips on how to keep you looking good
- Professional eyebrow-shaping is like receiving a mini eye lift.
- Always fill in sparse brows with eye shadow, not pencil. It is much softer and natural.
- Buffed nails are a quick alternative to a full manicure or pedicure. Use one drop of baby oil and buff to beautify.
- Use tinted moisturiser with SPF 15 instead of full-face foundation, not only will this look healthier, it will be healthier.
- More is not better when it comes to make up. Focus on your best feature (eyes or lips) and accentuate.
- Don’t underestimate the power of your eyelash curler – this opens and brightens eyes.
- Bronzer in natural skin tones to suit your colouring dusted all over lightly gives you that sun-kissed glow. Use a shadow and blush all in one.
- Darker solid colours in your wardrobe slim and contour your body.
- Get your hair professionally trimmed or done every 6 weeks, and go for a new style when you’re ready for a change. Once a year would be perfect – it’s an instant pick me up.
- Stand up tall and be proud of who you are. Look people in the eye and smile!