Huggies® Potty Training
Wondering when is the right time to start potty training?
It’s simple with the Huggies® Pull-Ups® ‘8 Signs of Readiness’! If your little one is showing you 3 or more of these cues, then it’s time to begin...
8 Signs of Readiness
- Your child stays dry for two hours or more at a time, or is dry after a daytime nap.
- Your child tells you in words or by behaviour that wearing a wet nappy is uncomfortable, and needs changing.
- Your child asks to use the potty or the toilet.
- You usually know when your child is likely to have a poo.
- Your child asks to wear potty training pants or normal underwear.
- Your child can understand and follow simple instructions, like 'bring me the potty, please'.
- Your child can show in behaviour, or can use words, to let you know they need a wee or a poo.
- Your child can put on some of their clothes on unaided.
Get ready for success!
When it's time to start potty training, it's time to start using Huggies® Pull-Ups® potty training pants! Designed especially to help toddlers master dryness, they are an essential tool in the potty training process.
Unique fade when wet graphics help kids to learn the difference between wet and dry, while their slim-fitting, easy to use shape decorated with boy and girl designs make them feel just like real underwear.
*Online purchases are only for KSA.